Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

My goal for blogging

My goal for blogging is that I get all of my punctuation right and I write three blogs a week.

How am I going to achieve getting 3 blogs a week?
I can work on my blog after school.
I can sit with people that won't distract me while I am blogging.

How I am going to get all of my punctuation right?
If I am stuck on a word then I can look it up in the dictionary.
I can ask someone for help.
When I am done writing I can proofread and edit it



Hopefully I can achieve this.


What is your goal for blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post