Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Letter to Jacinda Ardern

Dear Jacinda Ardern

Hello my name is Molly.

I would for you to consider my ideas about improving the terrible drowning toll in New Zealand. Just recently in January there has been 10 drownings.
I think that swimming lessons should be free. Say that swimming lessons were to expensive and your mum and dad needed that money for food and fuel. Then one day after years of saving money you went on a boat and you did't know how to swim and the boat sunk. Then that would be bad. Luckily my parents can afford swimming lessons but other people can't. I really think that you should think about that.

Sincerely - Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post