Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

How to write a quality comment

How to write a quality comment.

What you need to do to write a quality comment is...
You need to focus on the things that you like about there post. Then give them some tips on how to make it better. Don't say That is bad you need to do this and you need to do that. Just be kind and give them some tips.

You have to make sure that your spelling is correct.   
You have to proofread and edit you comment. Make sure that you don't put you personal info in your comment ( or blog ) Because everyone can see your comment.

I hope that you learnt something new.
Maybe you could go and comment on someones blog?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post