Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Letter to my future self!

Tuesday may 19th
4 Norah street Prestons NZ CHCH  

Hi future self You might remember me writing this to you . Well we had to write about covid 19. We were stuck at home for 7 weeks. Remember how I did all that baking. Do I still love baking? Am I a silver fern?  We did online school. My teacher for everything was Mrs Finlayson. I am now in level 2. Remember how you would go to the skate park while mum and dad were having social distances drinks. School has been very strange. You are only allowed 3 at one table. Who are my friends now? 


Am I a good skateboarder?  I was playing with D then If you don’t remember her then she is Dakota. You probably went to high school with her at Marion, By the way did Elsha go to Marion? I am still cool?😎 Was I ever cool? Bye.  

PS: Can you also make a time machine if you can and come and see me. BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Molz I really like your letter.How long did it take you to write this letter?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post