Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Left behind ( oh no )

Hello and welcome back to my blogs. I have made a story. I really hope you like it.

Left behind
Dear Diary we are at home and about to go to the airport. My family and I are going camping. We have to fly there. Because my parents are too lazy to drive. I mean that is fine with me. I would rather stick my head in the dump because my family hates me. It is just because I am a girl and I have brown hair. My 3 brothers get whatever they want. It is not fair. My mum and dad make me do house work and my brothers and parents go out for dinner when I am working . They can’t even remember my birthday!    

Well the time is 4.30pm and we are  flying 450km. When we got to the airport My brothers asked if they could have Maccas. Of course my mum said yes. She told me to pay for it and gave me her wallet, even though I was not getting anything. I ordered what they wanted but then I added a couple of things myself I got pancakes and a lemonade. I gave them their stuff and went to the bathroom to eat my pancakes because if they saw me they would confiscate my food and tell me I need to eat healthy. 

I looked at the time and it was time to go on the plane. We raced up to the lady at the desk and she said it just left. We raced outside and there was a little plane my dad did not know how to drive planes but he did it. The whole way there is said to them that we are going to get in trouble. We got to the airport and snuck away. 

We hired a car and drove to our camping site. I had to sleep outside because there was not enough room in the tent. But luckily I was prepared for this. I had a one person tent and I set it up.

In the morning nobody was there. I checked the time and it was 11am. I can’t believe nobody told me to wake up. I said to myself I think that they forgot me! I was dancing with Joy. I never gave my mum her wallet back so that means I won't die of hunger. I was left Behind! We all got what we wanted I thought.

I Hope you liked it!
Can you give me your feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post