Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Baby-Sitters Club Book 2

Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be doing babysitters club book 2 Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls I hope you like it. 

Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls. 

Hi I am Claudia and I go to SMS ( Stoneybrook Middle School ) I love art, I love junk food but most of all I love to babysit. I am part of a babysitters club we  are very professional. We have a record book that keeps our jobs and the days when we are not free. We even have rolls but I will tell you later. Anyway we were at a club meting  and Mary-Anne was reading the paper. and he said listen to this " The phantom strikes again and even worse it is near Stoneybrook. 

What will the babysitter club DO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post