Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Bear Hunt

While we are stuck at home we decided to go on a walk and do the bear hunt. I was on my roller blades, my brother went on his penny board, and my other brother went on his scooter. ( So it was't really a walk but mum and dad walked.) The first bear we saw was on a roof and it was holding a beer in its hands. ( It was my Dads favourite.) We saw this really big one. It was white with a ribbon around its neck. There was one where there were a bunch of Bennie Boos in a window. There were a couple of others. One was pink, it was little. Another one was a little brown bear it was so cute. Our window has four bears on it. Three are mine, The Honey Bear, Tigger and Soccer Bear. The other one is Pandy which is my brothers. The reason that people are putting there bears in their windows is for people to  is  go out on a walk as a family,find as many teddy bears as they can and enjoy the fresh air. I encourage you to put a bear on your window and try find and some in your own Neighborhood.

Have you got a bear on your window or the roof? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly - I have seen a lot of bears when I have been out walking as well - but none with a bottle of beer!

    You have encouraged me to put a teddy in my window - I keep meaning to but have not got around to it - I don't think I will try the roof.

    I have never heard of a penny board? What is it like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly

    I am loving seeing all the bears in the windows on my walks. The best one I saw yesterday was a big bear on a treadmill.

    We haven't got a teddy in our window because our dog Bruce would probably eat it! I was thinking that I could attach it to my curtains though. I might give that a go today.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post