Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

3 things that are important to me

Three thing that are important to me are family, sport and God.
The reason that my family is important to me are that they care for me. They look after me. I would not know what to do without them and I love them so much.

The reason I chose sport is because it helps me get healthier. I love sport because it is fun to play. My favourite sport is Net-ball. 

I chose God because he helps my family and everyone who has faith in him. I go to church every Sunday. God has helped me a lot.

Thank-you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post