Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

About me / family

My name is Molly Florence MacKay. My Dad is from Perth in Western Australia. My Mum is from  Cromwell in a Otago. My 2 brothers and I were born in Christchurch. I am the oldest.

The things that are important to us are family, sport, food, traveling and going to church.
The things that are important to me are netball, sports, family, traveling, Flossy ( she is my teddy), Australia and New Zealand. I speak English. I have a mixed accent because my dad is from Australia.

Food is important to us because we like to eat it. The food that we like to eat are pizza, hot chips, fruit, vegetables and burgers. We also like BBQ's,. The sports I play and enjoy are netball, swimming, cricket and touch rugby. I have been to Bali, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore. I like traveling to warm places because I can swim in the pools. I am an alter sever at church. An alter sever is a young person who helps the priest during mass. One of the good things about going to church is that we have Easter and Christmas. I really enjoy being an Australian and a New Zealander.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post