Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

The Exciting Blog About PA Week

This Week we have been focusing on Pa's My math is about Pa's, My reading is on Pa's and my writing is on Pa's. If you are wondering what is a Pa well you have came to the write blog because today you will be learning all about them.

Math

For math we had to create a Pa I chose to make my pa on this app similar in minecraft called coding town. Here are some photos of it. 

Writing

For writing we had to write about our Pa here is the link If you would like to look at it. 

Reading 

For reading we had to make a site about what we think a site would look like if the Pa was being sold. Here link to the site if you like to have a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post