Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Have you got Grit?

Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be showing and telling you about a few things including battery charge, my reading create and more. First I will talk about Sophie Pascoe. The reason  I am talking about Sophie Pascoe is because we had to find a person that has shown Grit. I think Sophie Pascoe has shown grit is because when she was a little kid she was in a lawn mower accident and that is how she lost her leg. She showed Grit because she had a hard time training to be swimmer but look at her now she is in the paralympics. Being in the paralympics is very special because everyone that is there has been through a lot.That is how Sophie Pascoe shows Grit. For my reading create I made an animation Here is the Link I hope you like it. In the animation there is a girl that is sad her battery charge is low which means it is in the red zone. When the other girl talked to her she got a little bit better so she was feeling alright but not 100% so she was in the yellow zone. When the girl said the she would help her train she got happy and went into the green Zone. Every day you can change what Zone you are in or you can even change your Zone in 5 min it just depends on how you feel. Here is what you do if you are in the red Zone. You could talk to someone, You could take 10 deep breaths, You could ask an adult for help and more. Here is what you do if you are in the yellow Zone Go talk to a friend, Get some fresh, Think about others that are in a much worse situation than you and more. Here is what you do if you are in the green Zone Go and help someone to get into the green zone, Go and say something kind to someone or compliment someone. Here is a quote I found about Grit. Grit is passion and perseverance for very long term goals. Grit is having stamina. Grit is sticking with your future day in and day out. Not just for a week not just for a month but for years. And working really hard to make the future reality. Grit is living life like a marathon not a sprint. - Angela Duckworth. Thank you for Reading my blog.

How do you show Grit?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly

    This a wonderful post with lots of interesting information. I also enjoyed your animation. I have seen you show grit when you have been playing sport. I show grit myself when I'm out hunting I never like to give up. Keep up the great work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post