Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

INNOVATION

This term for our PBL were are learning about INNOVATION. We are doing this because we want some background knowledge about INNOVATION.

What is INNOVATION?
INNOVATION is something you create. It could be bad it could be good. For example a phone is a INNOVATION, because once you could not talk on one you had to talk in person.

OUR LEARNING.
We have been to different classes and we have been making boat, cars and surveillance planes.
For the boats all we could use was tin foil tape paper and plastic cups. We put them in water and who's  ever's boat could hold the marbles most would win. My team came 3. Our boat held 33 Marbles.

What will your INNOVATION be?

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post