Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Maths! Maths and more Maths!

Maths.
I really enjoy Maths. We have bean doing Maths boards. Here is a  photo of my Maths board.
Through the year I have become more confident with my Maths. My Dad taught me how to do decimal points. I have been through all my teachers and right now I am with Miss Parker. I like the Maths follow up. Last year the children in year 5 that are now year 6 said Maths was really hard. I do not think It is hard. I think Maths is really easy. But some times it can get a little bit hard. I use to hate Maths but now I enjoy it. When I was in year 2 I found it really hard. I did not want to learn it. Over the year I got more stronger with Maths and now I think I am really good at it. I think I became good at Maths by putting my mind to it and trying new things.

If you think you are no good at anything just have a go and put your mind to it! 
How do you feel about Maths?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly
    It is great to hear that you are enjoying maths and that your confidence in your abilities is growing. I know that I would have loved creating maths boards when I was at school. I think that it would have helped my mathematical knowledge and assisted me in deepening my understanding. I know that maths can be hard but I now understand that it is good to struggle and find something hard - I wish I had known that when I was at school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post