Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Winter Sports

Winter Sports
At our school we play winter sport. There are 4 choices of sport. You can pick hokey, netball, tackle ruby and soccer. I chose netball. There is an A, B and C team. I got into the A team.    
Over the winter sport season we have won all of our games and have lost none. We have not tied ether. Our team have faced meany challenges. There were some that were hard and some easy. I enjoy playing netball because you get to run around and I like it because I think it is really fun. I like all the shoot positions. There are C D and A. A is Attack witch means you can shot and you can only go in the first two thirds. C ,means Center  you can go every were but the semi circles. D means Defense you can go in the opposite 2 thirds to A. I like all of them. D used to be the hardest position but then once I was playing C most of the time then I got more intercepts and I started to get better at D.  My fitness level out of 10 is probably 10. 

  

Do you like netball?  
What winter sport do you play?      


2 comments:

  1. wow molly really cool I do like netball next time I want to play for football though
    I can't wait until your next blog.
    from Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post