Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

LEGO LEGO AND MORE LEGO

On August the 5th there was a lady called Rachel. She brung Lego. There were three challenges. One car race. Two build a bridge. Three you had to build the tallest tower. First My class went to car racing. The rules were that you had 2 cars and chose the best one. We had to get into buddy's I chose Santara. The car had to go down a rap. there were 2 types of Lego. One was Technic and the other one was just normal Lego. first me and Santana made a Technic one first. We had a problem it was to heavy we it went down the rap it went fast but when it went Down on the ground it just started to stop. What we did to fix it was that we took something of it. When we tried it again it went a lot farther. Next we had to make a Bridge the bridge had to hold books and pencil case. We had to get into pairs again I chose Santara me an her failed. The Next activity was... You had to build the tallest tower. You had 45 mins we came 2 to last. But I enjoyed it. I had so much FUN!

Do you like Lego?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post