Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Fav Songs By Neil Diamond

Hello and Today I am going to Talk about my Fav Songs BY NEIL DIAMOND!!!!!!

My Fav Song is..... First time by Neil Diamond.

                                                       This is the order of my Fav Songs

The list could go on and on so I stop it there. ( First Time is My FAV SONG IN THE HOLE WIDE WORLD AND NEIL DIAMOND IS MY FAV SINGER IN THE HOLE WIDE WORLD TOO ) 










About Neil Diamond!
Neil Diamond is an amazing singer.
Sweet Caroline is in the top ten songs.
according to google he wrote at lest 20 songs.
He was born in 1941
His Birthday is 24 of January
He is 78 ( The year is 2019 ) 

I hoped that you enjoyed the songs.

Who is your fav singer ?
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Zoe W here from Marshland School.
    I really liked your post about Neil Diamond because you described a lot about him which made me want to keep reading!
    I can connect to you because I like the song Sweet Caroline as well!
    Next time you can write about why you like his singing.
    What kind of music does Neil write and sing
    I do not have a favourite singer (there is 2 many singers to choose from)
    I really liked your post
    From Zoe W

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post