Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The First People On NZ

I was on the waka on the my way to search for another Island. I thought why did I not stay back at the other island? I don't even know if there are tigers or something that could eat me! What was I thinking? Well I can't turn back now. After many days of travelling I saw an island in the distance. After all that work, we finally made it. I could hear the birds chirping even though I was five kilometers away. When we landed I fell on the ground. Every where I looked there was green and blue. After a long journey I felt so happy that we found the land and hoped that we can find more!  


Image result for wakaImage result for waka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post