Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Nana from Australia

My Nana lives in Australia and she is coming down today I am so excited to see her. She lives in Perth Australia. She is really fast at knitting and her birthday is in September.
FUN FACT My birthday was meant to be in September but I was a mouth early. My birth day is on the 27 of August and I think I was meant to be born on the 24. The last time I saw my Nana was in January. A week later..... My Nana took me out to the mall and the first thing we did was....  We went to a coffee place. She had a coffee and I had a Hot Chocolate I got two marshmallows and we Halved a a cookie. I had $30 to spend ( it was my money that she gave me for my B -DAY ) I got a t-shirt a Bennie boo and a key chain. For lunch I had a triple chocolate cupcake with a caramel I had a grate day!

Were dose you Nana live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post