Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Gospel reflection

Every Monday we do a gospel reflection. You may ask what is a gospel reflection. Well it when you listen to the gospel and then you write down what happens in the story. After you write down what happens in the story you write down what dose the mean or look like in my life. But before you write those two things down you write the date reference and title. This is one of my gospel reflections.
Date  
Reference and Title 
What happens in this story 
What does this mean or look like in my life 
14..10.19
Being thankful
Luke 
One Day Jesus was walking along the path and then he saw some ten people They were all sick and when they saw Jesus they said to him have pity on us. Jesus looked at them and said go and show yourself to the priest. On there way they were held. But then one of them released that they were held and then they went back to Jesus and said thank-you. Then Jesus asked the man were and the other nine? Then Jesus said to the man were are the you can go you are the only one that is thankful you can go.    
1 say thank-you 
 2 say please
 3 be thankful for what you have 
If someone has a better toy than you be thankful that you have one    

I hoped you enjoyed reading it. 

Do you do gospel reflections?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post