Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Trip to the Museum!!

On Monday the 16th of September 2019 we went to the Museum. We got into groups and then we found out what we were doing. What my group was doing first was we when with this man he was called Anthony and he took us into the Maori section he told us a story but I forgot it. Anyway he let us look around I look at the displays of the Maori people back in time and then I read that an that the first Maori drink bottle was by an egg from a bird. Then when we went into the next room he told us that in the room before they would only live to about 27 and then they would die. They would die early because well if they Brock a a body part in there body they had no Hospital to go to. Then in the next  room he said that they could live to about 30. We got to look around again I saw that there houses were very different to our ones now. The next thing that we did was go into the classroom  we did lots of fun things in there that I forgot 😞. After that we we went outside and there was this amazing tree that was so BIG and there were so many ways to climb it.
It was my favorite part. Here is a photo of me climbing tree!


By the way I named it M&M HUT I named it that because My name is Molly MacKay. The next thing my group did was look around there were 2 quiz's there was same other things that would entertain you. There was a t-v that had some thing on in but I did not watch it.

I had an AMAZING DAY!

What school trips have you been on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post