Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Top team

Last Friday we were lucky enough that we could do Top Team. What Top Team is it is when there are lots of activity's and there are some that involved water. You also have to verse against other teams. There were knots and crosses and other fun games. My Favourite one with the beanbags. How you play is there is a sling shot and what you have to do is put the bean bag in and then you would sling shot and if someone in your team caught it then your team would win. My team tied. The thing I did not enjoy the most was the fact that My team had to do the water activities first. Then when we had to do the dry activities wet. I had an amazing day.

Have you been in Top Team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post