Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas

This year for Christmas I am going down to Cromwell and last Christmas I had heaps of fun. Last Christmas we could not find the peasants that Santa got us but then when we looked in the room that we were staying in they were by our bed. We stayed at my Aunties house witch was on the same street as my Nana and Grandads and my other Auntie's house. This year for Christmas I have made cards for everyone in my family. They have little chocolates on them. What I think Christmas is about is speeding time with my family and giving ( I like opening my peasants too but not the main reason ) When I give the peasant after I feel really happy and I like seeing them Smile. I reckon that this years Christmas is going to be really fun.

What do you enjoy the most about Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post