Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Who am I

Who am I 
I have 5 people in my family. 
I am 10 years old and I am year 5.
I love to play netball and do all sports.
I love watching my mum play netball. I love to go bike riding with my dad.
My eye color is brown and my hair color is goldish.  
My birthday is in August. 
I like to sing.  
I have a big extended family. 
My Nana used to be a teacher.
My Grandads name is Bill I Think it is short for William. 
My Aunty had a bunny called Harvey but then he died. 
Now my Aunty has a new bunny.
My Nana , My Aunty Julie and  my Grandad live in one house on the same street next door to them lives my Aunty Kate Ben and my 2 cousins Lucy and Charlotte and on the same street one house away from my Nanas lives My Aunty the one with the bunnies.  
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post