Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

ferry mead

We were so lucky to go to ferry mead. When we got there the First thing that we did was get into the olden days clothes. Then we split up into two groups and one group went to have morning tea and the other group went to play bay or the money. Fist what I did was Play the game and the lady that was running the game only chose a couple of people and one of them was me. How you play is that she offers you some money like $1 and you could chose the money or the bag then the person that was running it would give a higher number and then the person will say money or bay I chose the bag and what I got was a Freddo Frog. Then after that the that we swapped . Then we went to have morning tea. It was really good there were lamination crackers and other really good stuff. Then after that we had a look around The place we looked in the old house and we watch an olden day move it was black and gray. Me Dakota and Elsha we into the printing place and we made a little book of secrets. I had an amazing day.

 Have you ever been to Ferry Meed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post