Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

letter week 5

Molly Mackay
 60 Te Rito Street
Christchurch
0211798274
mollmack@stfrancischch.school.nz
12th November 2019
The Government 
The Government 
432 Adders Rd
CHCH
Dear The Government
I do not think it is fear that women do not have the right to vote or go to school or work.
We are just a housewife. By the end of the week the house will be so tidy and clean that there will be
nothing to clean up. All I want is for my family to have money and live. Do you care about that?
I understand that we need to do house work but we can do that after. Voting is not fear ether how come
men get to vote. why not women instead of men. It is not like mens dishons are better than women’s.
What did women do wrong. I hope that Changes your mind.  
Sincerely

Molly Mackay

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post