Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

My Trip To Dunedin

I LOVE going to Dunedin or pother places like Cromwell but this time we went to Dunedin! We got in the car I thought what a long boring car drive ahead of me. There was only one thing good about it.... was that we could play a game on my Chromebook. when we finally got there we went to bed. In the morning we packed our stuff because we were going to have a sleepover at my cozens house because My Mum Dad My Auntie and Russel were going to felt wood mac auntie Fleetwood Mac. They were staying at the same house that we were staying at before. Before we went we went to the pool it was super fun. There is a  hydro-slide but we did not go on it. At about 1.30 we went to a  and there Cafe and we went there with my Auntie and Russ When we were there Russ Told me that He was Getting a puppy I was so amazed. That night when I was At My cousins we watched a movie and played on there PS 2. I had really fun time In Dunedin and I hope that we can come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post