Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
 Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Then I woke up and I saw a bright light through my window 
I went too look I assumed that it was Rudolph’s  bright nose
but then I heard something and freaked out but then I realized that I would alright
I just Santa I thought In head 
Then I went to look…
Then I heard the sound of reindeer sipping something In the night 
Then I went up and I saw they were sipping sprite 
The lead of the sprite made Santa go down the chimney
I did not want him to see me out of bed but I was too late…
 He saw me that annoying gate 
If that Gate was not there than I could be I bed safe and sleeping
Now Santa will think I am a creep
But then I realised that he winked and waved goodbye
He was not angry at me so I said Aye Aye   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post