Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Animal for the day

If I could be any animal I would chose a Cat. Here is a  reason why I choose a Cat. Because I could climb trees really easily. As a cat my day would start like this.  I would sleep in. Then I would get up and go to the park and pretend that a predator is hunting me down, so I would play in the bushes. Next I would go and try and find a really big tree and climb up with my claws. I would stay up there and keep watch for the predator. Finally I would go home and have dinner and play with my owner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post