Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bubblegum Ice cream

Do you like your kids having bubblegum.? Are you are scared they might choke ? Well I have got the perfect solution for you. Bubblegum flavored ice cream. Its yummy Its simple and your child will not choke!!! In addition to this, it is also cheap, $1 for a single scoop. So stop what you are doing and try out this new flavour. It is a limited edition. You can only buy me at the BP. ( which is handy because we the BP is an essential service and is open during lock down!)  It is limited stock so come now before it runs out.
( You can swallow it )

What flavour could you invent?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly
    Evelyn here. I would love to eat bubblegum ice cream but my mum says that she would not like to eat it. What colour would this ice cream be?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post