Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

5 things that I would take into space

Five Things  I would Take Into Space:

1. Food. I would take food so that I don't get hungry and so that I can keep my body well fed and nourished so I could concentrate on my reason for being in space.

2. Water. I would take water Because I don't know how long I could be out there for and water is essential for us to survive.

3. Flossy. I would take my teddy Flossy so that I don't get scared ( Flossy would bring her blanket so she doesn't get scared )

4.  Device. I would bring a device so that I could keep in touch with people and know what is happening on planet earth.

5. Toothbrush. I would bring this so that I can clean my teeth at night and in the morning. My Mum would be upset if I didn't brush my teeth!!!!

What would you take?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly - 5 good choices - and I like the way you have explained each one! Good point about the toothbrush!

    I would take my kindle - in case there was nothing to do - I could read until I could catch a flight back!

    What device would you take? And what would you use to keep in touch? Google Meet? Zoom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, you have made some very sensible choices. I am impressed with your explanations for each one. I think it is okay for Flossy to take her blanket, maybe there would be some treats rolled up in it!!

    What about toothpaste for your toothbrush? I think they would both count as one item, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post