Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Scavenger Hunt

I went on a scavenger hunt today at home to find something that begins with each letter of the alphabet. Here are all the things that I could find with every letter of the alphabet inside and outside the house.

A apple tree
B ball
C cricket bat
D drawings
E eggs
F flowers
G grass
H hoop
I ice
J Joseph
K kettle
L letters
M mum
N noodles
O oven
P plants
Q
R rosemary
S swimming bags
T T-V
U uniform
V Vice grip
W Wii
X
Y yogurt
Z zebra pitcher

These are the things that I could find.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Molly - not that easy to find something for every letter but you did well with only two gaps. Well done finding a vice grip and the wii!



    ReplyDelete
  2. hi molly i love scavenger hunts i do them at Easter with james my brother i will probably do this one day did you find everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly ,
    Good job on the scavenger hunt! Lincoln found it quite challenging to find those two letters as well. We had a quilt for Q and Lincoln had a bey-blade called Xcalius so that was his letter X.

    Did you find this scavenger hunt fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Molly your blog posts are so cool what was the hardest thing to find???

    Zoe Nelson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post