Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

What is it?

What is it? I am going to describe 3 objects and you have to guess what the object is. There are easy, medium and hard. Easy has got 5 clues normal has got 4 and hard has got 3.

Easy

1. I am very comfy
2. When you go to sleep at night I am there
3. I am in your bedroom
4. I am very heavy
5. I start with b


Normal

1. I can hold either 1 or more people
2. I can come in different shapes and sizes
3. I can be any colour
4. I have 1+ wheels

Hard
1. You take me to school
2. I ride on your shoulders
3. I carry most of your stuff ,if not all

Did you guess it correctly?

1 comment:

  1. HI Molly, great work on these. Here are my guesses.
    1. blanket
    2. is it a car?
    3. your backpack?
    How did I go? That second one was tricky.
    Here is one for you (I didn't write it - I found it)
    "I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?"

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post