Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Board game

My favourite board game is Jenga. This is how you play it. 

  • You set the tower up. 
  • Then each player has a turn of pulling one of the wooden blocks out 
  • After you pulled it out you put it on top of the tower 
  • Then you keep repeating that until it falls. 
You have to be very careful of your decision when you pull it out.
It is a game of skill and accuracy. You could twist it up a little by making the person who knocked down the tower eliminated and then you will end up with a winner.

If you have the game at your house then maybe you should play it today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly

    Board games are a fabulous use of time. I haven't actually ever played Jenga, although I have seen others playing it. I do really enjoy playing board games though and have played many with my daughters over the years. Each year at Christmas I would buy them a new board game....we have quite a large collection. One of my favourites is Pictionary.

    What other board games do you like?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post