Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Is technology making our world better of worse?

Is technology making our world better of worse? I think that technology is make the world better. You know how you used to have to walk up and change the TV by the side? Now you can just use the remote. It is good for somebody who finds it difficult to move around. Another good thing is electric wheelchairs.  They help disabled people get around faster and can allow them to be independent. It is also a good  way to talk to somebody far away that you can't see that often. I also think technology is good because Google can help us if we were lost or if someone was in danger. You can also watch the news with the TV so you know what is happening, for example coronavirus. I think we need technology in our lives. It would be hard to live without.      

What do you think of technology? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Interesting thoughts, I like how positive you have been. I too think technology is good in many ways, I remember when I was younger going to the library and getting lots of art books out, they were always the biggest and heaviest. Now I can just click online and don't even have to go out of my house to view artists work and learn about them. I do worry though about the over use of devices and whether it is making the world a less social place.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post