Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Math

For math we had to show our new learning. Here is what I learned.
what you need to work this out is you need a 3 x 3 table or a 2 x 3 however many digits your numbers are. You x the 200 by 50 and put in the answer in the box below. Then x 200 by 5 then put the answer below the one you just put the other answer in.  Then do that with the other digits of the number 223 that you got the 200 from. 

I hope you liked this blog.
Maybe you could write a blog about math so that other people can learn new strategies?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post