Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Diary about gravity

Hey guys welcome back to my blog . I have made a really cool story about gravity. It is not real but it is still cool. I hope you like it.

Diary about Gravity

Monday

I have found it a little challenging Living on Mars. I mean there is water and stuff but it is just not the same there are no people here and the most thing that is different is the gravity. There is no gravity here. It is Fun Getting out of the house because It is like you are swimming in the air.We are working on our house. It is really hard because of the gravity. Mars Has jungles and water and food. It is basically the same as earth.

Tuesday

My dad invented these shoes and If you were them then you would be able to walk normal and not fly. Do you know on Mars you can actually control gravity.  you can’t walk on it but you can control how High you fly.

Wednesday

I went exploring today and I found this really cool new creature. It was little but they provided milk. I asked my dad and mum if we could keep it as a pet. He said we need to leave it out in the wild. But then he said that I could get some wood and make them a house. I thought that Idea was grate idea.

Thursday

Today I started to make them a little house. There were a lot of them. Then I thought of a great Idea.... I could give that random species a name. I think I am going to call them Rainbows because they are really colorful.

If you want to read more keep reading my blogs. I will make more.
Maybe you could make up a story like mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post