Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Book about Flamingos

For PBL we had to make a book for our little buddies. My buddies name is Stella. We had to write about there favourite animal. Stella chose a Flamingo. I had to write a 5 year old friendly information report about Flamingos. By 5 year old friendly I mean lots of color, big words and lots of pink! I put some activities in at of the book that she can do. I also put a little quiz about the book to see how much she learned.  We made a digital book on book creator. He is my book cover I think it is very 5 year old girl friendly.
In the book I put in what it eats, why they are pink, and much more. I put a lot of pink in the book because if I was a 5 year old girl and I saw a book that was black and white with lots of words I would not want to read it. 


I find book creator really good if you want to make someone a book. If you want it on paper then you could just print it. Book creator is an amazing app. I hope you enjoyed this blog. Blog you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post