Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Diary about gravity part 2

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to post diary about gravity part 2! hope you enjoy.

Friday


I could not could not count all of the rainbows ( as in animals ) . There were heeps. I am making
one big house for them but I will need to make more. They are about the size of a bunnie and
they have fur. They look like a bunnie except they can walk even with gravity. They look like a
bunch of paint has been splattered on top of them. If you want to know the reason why we are
living on mars. It is because my dad and mum are scientists and we had to live here. We are
staying here all of my life so I have to get used to it. 


Saturday  


Today my mum home schooled me. The reason why she did it on Saturday is because she and dad
have to work all week so that means that I get schooled on the weekend. Nothing Much more to
report. Well I did go on a walk last night to go into the jungle because there are no roads to put
your house on. So we live outside the jungle. There are beaches but no waves. My dad today
figured out that the stuff on mars that was originally here does not float up but since humans are
from earth we do flote up. 


Sunday

Today my dad home schooled me because my mum home schooled me yesterday. 
I did some more work on the house for the animals. It looks great. I painted it rainbow.
It is nearly finished. I just need to do a little more work on it and it will be done.
I need to figure out what they eat and drink. 

If you would like to read more stay tuned for part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post