Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

pigpen code

 Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be showing you another summer learning journey activity. I leant a code I 99% shore it is called pigpen code now let me explain how it works.    As you can see the hole alphabet is in that photo. To understand                                                                      watch these 2 videos   link 1 Link 2  


After I learnt how to understand pigpen I had to figure out this code it is a beach. See if you can figure it out. 

I wrote in pigpen my favourite beach. 

Write in the comment section if you know what my favourite beach is?   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Molly,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Well done for completing the treasure code/pigpen cypher activity!

    I think your favourite beach is Spencer Beach! Is that right? I haven’t ever been there but looking at in on the internet it looks so long! What makes it your favourite?

    I think my favourite beach would be Long Bay in Auckland as I have lots of fun memories from going there.

    How did you find this activity? I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts on it.

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post