Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Chrome Music Lab

Hello bloggers and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to show you a piece of music that I have made.  Here is the link for my song. Link. It reminds me of summer because it is peaceful and calm. If you have noticed I have a screenshot  and it sort of make a sound that reminds me of sticks breaking when people go out for walks. If you listen closely you can hear the little drum sounds  

Those little symbols make the little sounds that make it sound like stick breaking. If the link did not work then please tell me. Anyway thanks for reading my blog see you next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post