Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Baby-Sitters Club Book 3

 Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be doing baby-sitters club book 3. I hope you like it. 


The truth about Stacy

Hi my name is Stacy I am the treasurer of the Baby-Sitters club. I have diabetes that means I have to mange the amount of sugar I eat. I have to go to New-York to see all of the doctors there. ( I live in Snoneybrook.) My Mum and Dad still believe they can find a cure. Anyway I was in my room about to go the Baby-Sitters club meeting when I got the news from my Mum She said that We had to go to New-York to go and see a new doctor....

READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT MORE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post