Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Math Week 6

 Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be showing you my Math for this week what we were learning is to know what the area is what the perimeter is and more. We had to make a fun challenge for top team. If you do not know what top team is then I will tell you it is a fun day where you have to work collaboratively with your team and you have to do some challenge with your team and if you win the challenge been you get points and whoever gets the most points wins. Anyway here is my work


What you have to do is go under the rope then over the slippery slide and then go back down. then go under the rope. Then go on the monkey bars and go back. I hope you like it. If you could create something for top team what would you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post