Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Stars leading close ANZ Netball championship

 Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be showing you my Reading Create. My reading Create is to read 3 articles on three different genre. We are getting these arcade off Kiwi kids news. Hope you like it. 

Stars leading close ANZ Netball championship - Genre Sport

In this article it tell me about how the stars bet the Tactics 57-56, how the stars are three points clear from the mystics and more. The reason why I chose this article is because I love to play netball, Watch netball and everything about netball. I am sad that the Tactics losted against the Stars because the Tactics are my Favourite team. 

Ice Blocks VS Ice Cream? - Weekly dilemma

This is not an article it is more of a vote. If you could chose out of ice cream of Ice Blocks what would you choose? I personally would choose to have Ice Blocks Because they are much more colder and the last longer. One reason why I like them is because you can make at home all you need it juice and water. What would you choose Ice Blocks or Ice cream?

New Law Germans must walk their dogs Twice a day - Genre Animals 

In this article I read next year the law in Germany will be that you have to walk your dog twice a day to keep them fit. I would of thought that you would only have to walk your dog once a day. Each walk must be at least one hour long. That seem like a little bit too much to me because people have things to do. I would of thought that they would only have to be 30 minutes long. I love dogs so much and they are adorable and the reason why they are making it a law is because dog are not getting enough exercise.

Thank you for reading My blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post